One Night Accommodation at Any Prestige Hotel (except Prince George & Prince Rupert).
Prestige Hotels and Resorts is one of BC’s finest family-owned chain of resorts, hotels and inns. With a passion for excellence and an uncompromising commitment to superior service, we invite visitors to experience beautiful British Columbia complemented by our unique brand of hospitality. Imagine a distinctive collection of hotels in the most stunning regions of BC. Featuring exquisite deluxe and premier guest rooms, Prestige Hotels & Resorts are perfectly suited for the discerning business or leisure traveller.
Properties in Sooke, Kelowna, Vernon, Salmon Arm, Golden, Smithers, Radium Hot Springs, Cranbrook, Nelson, Rossland.
Not valid for our Prince George or Prince Rupert locations.
Not valid July 1 to August 31, 2018, Expires September 30, 2018. Subject to availability. Must be over 18 years of age. Must make reservations in advance. Cannot be extended. No cash value. other blackout dates may apply.
• Subject to availability. Availability may be limited on requested date.
• Please reference this Gift Certificate # upon creating your reservation.
• Reservations must be made in advance of arrival.
• The bearer must be over 18 years of age.
• Original gift certificate must be presented upon arrival.
• Gift Certificate has no cash value and is not for resale.
• Certificate cannot be extended, substituted, or replaced if lost or stolen.
• Incidentals and miscellaneous charges are the responsibility of the guest.
Expires September 30, 2018
This item may only be paid for by credit card through our secure online payment system. If you are the highest bidder for this item, you will receive an email with payment link at close of auction. This not-for-profit business resides in Nanaimo and items can be picked up or shipped. Shipping & Handling cost is the responsibility of the highest bidder. Please contact email@example.com with any questions regarding your item.
Tourism Vancouver Island makes every effort to properly describe all items. All descriptions and images are general and approximate and do not guarantee quality, condition or value of items sold. Tourism Vancouver Island shall in no event be responsible for the correctness of description, genuineness, authorship or condition of the property. No description shall be deemed to be a warranty, representation or assumption of liability.